- Step aboard the last Concorde ever to fly
- Get hands-on with interactive games and fun activities
- Watch an incredible show, projected on to Concorde and telling its amazing story
- Learn about aerospace history from knowledgeable hosts and volunteers
- Enjoy fun children's trails and an outdoor play area that budding pilots will love
Step aboard the last Concorde ever to fly and embark upon an exciting journey through the history of flight.
From the earliest aeroplanes to space technology and the supersonic Concorde, let Aerospace Bristol take you on a fun hands-on journey through more than a century of incredible aviation achievements.
The highlight of your day will surely be the iconic Concorde. You’ll have the chance to step aboard the world's fastest passenger jet, glimpse into the cockpit, and walk through the passenger cabin to discover how Concorde passengers would travel in style. Plus, enjoy an amazing show projected on to the outside of the aeroplane.
Aerospace Bristol offers a fun family day out for all ages, with interactive exhibits, an outdoor play area in the shape of an aeroplane, and children’s trails for budding engineers and pilots to enjoy.
Regular spotlight talks
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund