My Guide Website?
Bristol: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus 48-Hour Pass102 Reviews
Hop and off on this open-top bus tour of Bristol's major attractions. Enjoy 14 stops along the route and hop off to explore the many parks, attractions, restaurants and family-friendly venues.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bristol:If youʻre booking your trip to Bristol last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Bristol at your own pace in the open air
- See Bristol's top landmarks
- Enjoy stunning views and unique photo opportunities
- Listen to key facts about Bristol through the audio guide
- Discover more of Bristol with the Tootbus app
DescriptionExplore Bristol, a diverse city with a rich history, with a 48-hour ticket to a sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus. Discover what has been named the most artistic city in the UK and come across its many museums, theaters, music gigs, and vibrant street art scene. Our bus tour makes 14 stops along the way, giving you the chance to explore Bristol's many attractions. You can visit the home of the famous street artist Banksy, see one of the most important historical ships in the world - Brunel's SS Great Britain, or enjoy a meal at one of the excellent restaurants at Bristol's harbourside while soaking up the atmosphere. The Bristol Discovery ticket is valid for 2 days and includes entertaining audio commentary in English on all our buses. So sit back and let the city surprise you. During the tour, we will take you past many notable landmarks such as Bristol Zoo Gardens, Bristol Aquarium, Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Cathedral, St Mary's Redcliffe, Brunel's Old Station, Bristol Temple Meads, Bristol Hippodrome, Clifton Downs, and Clifton Observatory.
Includes48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour Audio commentary Earphones City navigation app WiFi on board
- Your ticket is valid for redemption up to 6 months from the booking date You can redeem your ticket and start the tour at any of the designated bus stops Upon first validation on board the bus, your ticket is valid for 48 hours Buses run daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm Frequency at the stops is 60 minutes from Monday to Friday and 30 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays Children under 5 travel for free and do not require a ticket