My Guide Website?
Bristol: Self-Guided Sightseeing Audio Tour57 Reviews BEST SELLER
Discover the very best that Bristol has to offer on this self-guided audio tour. See some of the city‚Äôs most famous landmarks, learn about Bristol‚Äôs history and culture, admire two Banksy artworks, and receive recommendations for your vacation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bristol:If you Ľre booking your trip to Bristol last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the very best that Bristol has to offer in just one day
- Admire some of the city's most famous and historic landmarks
- Check out two of Banksy's most iconic street artworks
- Listen to your audio guide's fascinating facts about the city
- Receive plenty of tips and recommendations to enhance your stay
DescriptionThe tour begins on Bristol Bridge and tells the story of Bristol‚Äôs beginnings. Learn how the city got its name, then stroll to Castle Park, the site of the original Anglo-Saxon settlement. Arrive in the Old City area of Bristol next, and learn about its fascinating history. Explore the charming Saint Nicholas Markets then pass through the only remaining city gate. Check out the area where the See No Evil Street Art Festival was held, and admire the gray buildings that have been brightened up by artists from across the world. Continue onto the Christmas Steps and then Colston Hall. Arrive at Bristol‚Äôs oldest pub, then pass by two of Banksy‚Äôs most famous pieces of street art. Stop by Bristol Cathedral, followed by a stroll around the College Green. Continue onto the historic Bristol Docks, then visit the famous Old Vic where you can grab a bite to eat. Along the way, listen to your audio guide‚Äôs fascinating stories about local history and culture, as well as recommendations for the best spots to visit on your stay. Please note that this tour is all in English and sadly does not have an option to translate to any other language.
IncludesSelf-guided audio tour
- All audio is in English only.
- You can take the tour whenever you like, however it is worth noting that some of the attractions may be closed
- St Nicholas Market is open Monday to Saturday 9:30 AM-5:00 PM
- Check the Bristol Cathedral website if you want to visit inside
- The walk is a few miles long, and is relatively flat with step free options. However there are cobbled streets which may be a little bumpy if you have a wheelchair or buggy
- Some of the venues don‚Äôt allow children or dogs inside
- Please check local updates for COVID-19 rules and regulations
- The app is available for Android and iPhones. One download is for one device only
- It is recommended that each participant has their own device and headphones, to block out city noise
- You'll receive instructions for accessing tours through the app after booking