My Guide Website?
Bristol Treasure Hunt: The Mystery of the Sabotaged Balloon4 Reviews
Work together with your friends or family to unravel the amazing Bristol mystery of the Sabotaged Balloon. Explore and use your 40-page activity booklet to solve puzzles and search for clues.
- Unravel the exciting story of Archie Russell and his amazing flying machine
- Discover Bristol's hidden local history and challenge yourself to solve puzzles
- Visit four of Bristol's most historic and atmospheric taverns along the way
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind adventure to treasure with your family and friends
- Combine your skills, solve the clues, unravel the mystery, and find the villain
DescriptionExplore Bristol in a unique way with this self-guided treasure hunt in the city center. Crack the case using a booklet containing a fascinating story, cryptic clues to solve, amazing local history, and colorful maps to follow. Begin your adventure at Bristol's oldest coffee house where you can collect your booklet and embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of Archie Russell and his amazing flying machine. When Archie Russell came crashing to the ground, the police discovered a steering rope was cut. Follow a trail of clues left by the villain that cut the rope. Go on an exciting puzzle adventure through the heart of historic Bristol, as you follow the maps, unlock the clues, and unravel the epic tale. Track down hidden objects, decode symbols, and uncover hidden messages, as you eliminate suspects and gradually solve the case. Make it to the end and experience the amazing wow moment when the villain is revealed.
Includes40-page activity booklet 10% off in Café Revival
- This activity covers a distance of 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) The activity has a medium difficulty level which makes it suitable for adults and older children