My Guide Website?
Bristol: Wake The Tiger Amazement Park Entry Ticket2 Reviews
Discover the world of Meridia as you step inside the Wake The Tiger Amazement Park with this entry ticket. Explore immersive award-winning art installations across more than 40 rooms.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bristol:If youʻre booking your trip to Bristol last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gloucester and Lacock Harry Potter Day Tour
- Aerospace Bristol Entrance Ticket
- Bristol: Self-Guided Sightseeing Audio Tour
- Feel a sense of awe as you marvel at unique artworks at Wake The Tiger
- Step through a portal and get ready to discover the alternate world of Meridia
- Make your way through the exhibits at your own pace with this self-guided ticket
- Explore more than 40 spaces decorated with works by hundreds of local artists
- Stop for refreshments at the Guildhall Café Bar and visit The Curiosity Shop
DescriptionBegin your Wake The Tiger experience in an abandoned paint factory before journeying into the Dream Factory, and finally making your way to the OUTERverse. Walk through the labyrinth of different rooms, enjoying the displays at your own pace. Check out the unique artworks in more than 40 different spaces and discover the story behind this alternate world during this self-guided activity that's perfect for both the young and the young at heart. Stay curious as you make your way through the various exhibits admiring and interacting with the work of hundreds of local artists. This one-of-a-kind amusement park is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- As this is a self-guided experience the duration can vary. People typically take between 1.5 and 2+ hours