My Guide Website?
From Bristol: Oxford & the Cotswolds Full Day Tour
The Cotswolds, cobbled streets, honey-soaked stone cottages, and ancient pubs. And Oxford, a city of students, spires and rich history. Join our tour to explore two of England's renowned destinations.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bristol:If youʻre booking your trip to Bristol last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Oxford University: Academic excellence and timeless charm
- Visit the Cotswolds Villages, quintessentially English, full of idyllic charm
- Wander through Bibury, England, a postcard-perfect village
- Explore the 'Gateway to the Cotswolds', Burford village
DescriptionYour journey begins as you head out of Bristol and enter a dream. North Wessex Downs is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a treasure to its country. As you drive through a landscape of grasslands and valleys, all you need to do is enjoy and take it all in. Your first stop is Oxford, where you have time to explore the precincts of the many colleges, climb to the vantage points to admire the skyline, or see the art and antiquities collections in the Ashmolean Museum. Spires rocket towards the sky as you wander elegant halls straight out of Harry Potter. Next you stop in Burford, the ‘Gateway to the Cotswolds’... some argue it's better than stepping into Narnia through some wardrobe. Trust us. This small market town overflows with character and depth. The main street is lined with all those quaint properties that you’ve dreamt of owning. You have time here to take in the local charm and hospitality; and if you’re hungry, you can try a traditional English ‘Afternoon Tea’. Then, you make the short journey to Bibury. You might need a moment to take it all in. This place was described by William Morris as the prettiest village in England, and Henry Ford wanted to dismantle it and ship it back to the USA. You have time here to stroll to the famous and fairytale-like Arlington Row. If you wander the length of the Coln River, make sure and wave to the trout swimming alongside you. After a full day exploring the city of Oxford and the villages of the Cotswolds, you embark on the comfortable return journey to Bristol. This route may be reversed on some occasions.
IncludesProfessional driver guide Transportation by a 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- •Minimum age to participate is 5 years •Guests are restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage, similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in), plus a small bag on board for personal items