From Bristol: Stonehenge and Bath Private Day Tour
Explore Stonehenge, one of Britain's most famous monuments, and the beautiful UNESCO city of Bath with a private local guide who'll share informative insights.
- Explore the ancient prehistoric site of Stonehenge
- Learn about the interesting stories behind Stonehenge
- See Bath's beautiful Georgian streets and buildings
- Hear about the interesting stories behind Bath and its famous residents
- Benefit from a private tour with private transportation
DescriptionAfter getting picked up from your accommodation in Bristol at 8:30 AM you will be driven by private car to Stonehenge. Your private guide will take you around the Stonehenge Visitor Centre to explain about the history of the ancient monument. Walk around the stone circle and see interesting features while your guide explains the stories behind the stones. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos to show family and friends. On route to Bath you will stop to have lunch at a charming village pub. Your local guide will take you to their favourite viewpoint of Bath to give you a great perspective of the city before you explore the UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath on foot. See all of the famous buildings and streets in Bath such as the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge, and the city's hot springs which are the only hot springs in the country. You will hear about the interesting stories behind these buildings and some of Bath's famous residents. At the end of the tour you will be driven back to your accommodation in Bristol. You will reach Bristol around 6:00 PM depending on traffic.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from central Bristol locations Private guide and private transportation Stonehenge entrance tickets. You will receive instructions from your guide on how to purchase these. Lunch and refreshments Tips
- During the tour of Bath you do not go inside any of the museums. If you would like to visit these during the tour please discuss with your guide in advance of the tour.
- If you would like to have dinner in Bath before returning to Bristol this is possible: please discuss with your guide in advance of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability