My Guide Website?
Gloucester and Lacock Harry Potter Day Tour
Enjoy a guided day tour of Harry Potter film locations in the picturesque Lacock village and historic Gloucester, including Hogwarts classrooms and Godric’s Hollow.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bristol:If youʻre booking your trip to Bristol last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bristol: Self-Guided Sightseeing Audio Tour
- Aerospace Bristol Entrance Ticket
- Gloucester and Lacock Harry Potter Day Tour
- See the house used as the home of James and Lily Potter in Godric's Hollow, where they were murdered by Lord Voldemort
- Enter Professor Snape’s potion room and the Hogwarts corridors
- Stand in the same room where Professor Quirrell taught his Defence Against the Dark Arts class
DescriptionThe Harry Potter Tour of Gloucester and Lacock is a magical adventure to some of England's most historic places and scenic countryside. See filming locations, including sites used in actual scenes from Hogwarts School, or which served as an inspiration to the filmmakers. On the Harry Potter tour, experience one of the most beautiful villages in England and get a guided tour around the ancient streets and its local abbey. Stretch your legs and soak up the history of this picturesque village before a visit to the cathedral city of the Cotswolds. Visit the magnificent cathedral which doubled as Hogwarts School. Learn how the films were made, discuss the books and hear trivia about the magical world of Harry Potter. Have the chance to walk around the locations you visit, take pictures, and re-create some of the scenes from the films. Feel free to dress up as Harry or any other character in the series! On the tour, Harry Potter trivia questions will be asked, so keep your spell book handy to test your knowledge of spells and see how well you know Harry, Ron and Hermione.
IncludesProfessional guide Driver, transport All entry fees
- Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour, it may not be suitable for those with mobility restrictions