My Guide Website?
Bristol: Old Market Self-Guided Craft Beer Tour4 Reviews
Explore Bristol's craft beer scene with this unique self-guided walking tour. Receive a welcome envelope with beer tokens and a map telling you where to go.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bristol:If youʻre booking your trip to Bristol last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy 7 delicious locally brewed craft beers and real ales
- Visit 4 different, lovely venues with a five minute walk in between
- Visit a brewery tap room with a sunny beer garden, a tiny bar, a traditional pub and a small craft beer pub
- Get off the beaten track– In Old Market you'll be drinking like a Bristolian rather than with tourists
- Pick up insights from a staff member who will guide you through your first three beers and tasting
DescriptionTake up to five friends along on this mystery self-guided pub tour. Your tour begins at Moor brewery taproom, where you will have a guided tasting of three delicious beers brewed on the premises. Here you will be given your welcome bag too. This contains a craft beer map of Bristol, walking snacks, tokens to exchange for drinks later on, and a sheet with interesting facts about Old Market. Ask the staff about the story behind the brewery and learn about the beer that they proudly serve. Follow your map and venture to 3 other brilliant, independent locations in the area: a traditional pub with outdoor space, a bar, a cafe, and a craft beer bar. There's a Bristol brewed beer or two at each venue included in the price (just hand over your token), but feel free to stay for more. Enjoy a laid-back tour that you can do at your own pace.
IncludesSeven locally produced beers in either half-pint or third-pint measures. At the third and fourth venues, you can choose a cider instead of beer if you'd like. A welcome bag with snacks to enjoy while walking in between venues and a booklet with map and interesting facts.
- You'll be walking for around five minutes between stops, so if you struggle to walk that far then this tour is not suitable for you. • Please dress appropriately for changeable weather as the tour will go ahead no matter what.
- Please note, each venue has the right to refuse entry and or refuse to serve alcohol if you can't prove that you are legally old enough to drink or if they deem your behaviour unacceptable.
- You don't have to drink all the beers just because they're included.