My Guide Website?
Bristol: Self-Guided City Walk and Interactive Treasure Hunt1 Reviews
Adventure through Bristol's streets unlocking a secret trail, solving puzzles & completing challenges earning points along the way. Learn fun facts & discover hidden gems. Will you conquer the Quest?
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bristol:If youʻre booking your trip to Bristol last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go Quest Adventures Turns the streets of Bristol Into An Adventure Playground!
- Earn Points during your Quest then see where you rank on the City's Leaderboard
- Explore main sights, hidden gems and discover fun facts along the way.
- Self-guided through the free Go Quest Adventures App. Add up to 5 players.
- It's a walking tour and interactive treasure hunt with an escape room twist!
DescriptionGo Quest Adventures is turning the streets of Bristol into an Adventure Playground! Explore the streets of Bristol and unlock a hidden trail by finding clues, solving puzzles & completing challenges, earning points along the way all self-guided through the Go Quest Adventures app. See the area's highlights, explore it's hidden gems and learn some insider history and fun facts along the way (even locals will discover something new!). Bristol, a vibrant and bustling city with an independent spirit and once recognised as the UK’s kindest city. A historical port with swashbuckling pirates, famous for the Clifton Suspension Bridge, home to Wallace & Gromit and the celebrated street artist Banksy, Bristol is a must see location that won’t leave you disappointed. As the Quest is self guided you can: * Start your Quest whenever you want, get instant access with nothing to print off from home * Go as fast as you want and try to top the leaderboard, or go at your own pace, stopping for rest breaks along the way. Your Quest will start near Bristol Cathedral and wind you close to the harbour, through the old city streets and along some famous steps before returning to the site of one of Banksy’s most famous street works. During your Quest you might ‘meet’ a pirate or two, hear a gruesome tale of a doorway, and see one of the UK’s oldest playhouses. So grab your parrot and eye patch, put on some comfy shoes and get ready to explore the sights, discover hidden gems and ultimately, conquer your Bristol Quest! This is an ideal outdoor activity for couples, families, groups of friends, school groups and can be the perfect team building or corporate activity. Customised Quests and group packages are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Get Questing today!
IncludesYour Quest will be self guided through the Go Quest Adventures App on your own mobile device.
- Suggested to bring pen & paper with you to help solve puzzles This is an outdoor activity, so wear appropriate clothing One ticket includes up to 5 people Although your Quest can be played anytime, we suggest daylight hours to find clues & solve puzzles The Quest is 2 miles long. There are cafes and rest stops along the way Time to complete depends on each group & number of rest breaks (or shopping sprees!), but can take on average, 2.5 - 3.5 hours Your Quest will be played on an app that can be downloaded from the Apple or Google Play Stores