My Guide Website?
Bristol: Self-Guided Smartphone Treasure Hunt1 Reviews
Experience the fun of a smartphone treasure hunt through the top attractions in Bristol. Solve location-based clues at the city's most popular landmarks and uncover some of the city's hidden gems.
- Feel the satisfaction of solving challenging location-based puzzles
- Explore popular landmarks as well as some of the city’s hidden gems
- Uncover interesting facts about Bristol and fun stories along the way
- Get to know the city like a local as you navigate using the treasure map
- Enjoy competing to be the best at the game with a group of friends
DescriptionEmbark on a self-guided treasure hunt adventure through the streets of Bristol with this weblink-based smartphone game. Interact with a screen layout that is easy-to-use. Make your way through the city with the help of interesting characters, a treasure map, and your own sense of adventure. Get to know facinating characters like Captain Bess, a snarky pirate that is testing out new recruits to join her ship. Follow the directions that Bess gives you on a carefully designed route through the city. Start amid the greenery of Castle Park and pass through ancient alleyways, covered markets, elaborate squares and the vibrant harbor. Finish the game just minutes away from where you began. Use the treasure maps to get to each destination. Decipher clues at each location with your friends or complete the challenge on your own. See things you’d never normally notice as you search high and low for the answer. Ask for hints if you get stuck. Unlock interesting facts and stories along the way about each location and get a better understanding of the facinating history of Bristol.
IncludesMobile weblink-based treasure hunt Tour in English
- •This game should be purchased by each participant •The treasure hunt is designed to completed in daylight •The game time duration depends on how quickly you complete the hunt, with the average game taking between 1½ - 3 hours •This tour covers around 2½ miles