My Guide Website?
West Country: Interactive Roadtrip Guidebook
Discover history and heritage in the West Country's cultural cities: Bristol, Bath & Cheltenham, blended with villages & market towns. Be immersed in beautiful countryside of nearby Somerset & Mendips
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bristol:If youʻre booking your trip to Bristol last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gloucester and Lacock Harry Potter Day Tour
- Aerospace Bristol Entrance Ticket
- Bristol: Self-Guided Sightseeing Audio Tour
- Access online interactive guidebook with links / maps on 2 devices (for 12 mths)
- Fully-flexible to create your perfect itinerary from 5 nights to 14 nights
- Maps, destinations, attractions, campsites, hotels etc, hidden gems, viewpoints
- All in one place, with embedded links for the most up-to-date information
- Saves hours of searching so you won't miss a thing, before and during your break
DescriptionThis online travel guidebook helps you create a bespoke road trip to help with planning your break before you travel and when you are on your break. Explore the West Country region on this route, centred on Bristol, Bath & Cheltenham, blending cultural cities with picturesque villages. Explore the serene countryside, valleys, and the Bristol Channel. Experience history, tranquillity, and the fringes of Mendip Hills and Cotswolds. Dive into the charm of Bristol's maritime history, Bath's Roman-built baths, and Cheltenham's Regency architecture. Venture into the Mendip Hills, Wiltshire, and the Cotswolds, discovering medieval towns and scenic trails. Enjoy driving routes through the Five Valleys and Severn Vale. Indulge in the region's delicious food and drink.
IncludesChoose the earliest available date so you can access quickly and get planning in advance – you have 12 months access! Access on 2 devices (smart phone, tablet or desktop) to take with you on your break too Suggested fully flexible mapped route Excellent value for an online, interactive guidebook to access for 12 months Adjust to suit between 3 and 14 nights 14 destination location guides Map pinpoints for: Viewpoints, Places of interest, Hidden gems, Wild swim spots and On-screen spots Map pinpoints for: Campsites, Motorhome stops & almost wild spots, Hotels, B&Bs, guesthouses and lodges
- This is not a guided tour! Access a fully comprehensive online digital guidebook with loads of links and references so you can go on your break without the need for a tour guide Use the digital guidebook planning in advance and whilst you are on your break Access on 2 devices (for 12 months) You will be sent an email with a link and access code. If you do not receive prior to the activity, check your spam and if it has still not arrived, email us via your booking confirmation for a prompt reply. As this is a self-guided guidebook with several destinations, you pick and choose where you choose to start and end. (We do not meet you at any beginning or end) You will need your own transport and drive yourself to your chosen destinations Choose 1 x group ticket option to access on 2 devices with one login for a group of up to 4