My Guide Website?
Bristol: City Waterfront Exploration Game1 Reviews
Discover Bristol’s waterfront by following clues and solving puzzles on an app on your phone. Play an engaging exploration game all while learning about Bristol's history and seeing its sights.
- Feel the cool breeze coming off Bristol's waterfront
- Explore Bristol Marina, The SS Great Britain, and Llandoger Trow
- Learn about the fascinating story of The SS Great Britain ship
- Enjoy a mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Visit the gig venue where Dua Lipa and Coldplay have performed
DescriptionExplore Bristol's charming waterfront on a city exploration game solving puzzles to unlock location clues via an app on your phone. Reenact the role of a person who has to put together a mysterious photo album, truly engaging in the game. Have fun with the whole family or as a group of friends. Start your game at The Lookout Lectern and head off on your adventure. Solve challenges and watch as the story unfolds on your app, with exact directions on your phone guiding you to your next location. Best of all, play the game at your own pace, pausing it whenever you feel like a coffee or meal break and resuming anytime from the location where you paused it.
IncludesCity exploration game via an app 24/7 customer support
- After booking, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone You can play on your own, in a large group or in several smaller groups that compete against each other and meet at the final stop of the game It is recommended that each user buys a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone You can play offline