My Guide Website?
From Providence: Day Trip around Rhode Island
Explore historic Rhode Island during this full-day guided bus tour. Discover the Ocean State and see historic towns, scenic islands, beaches, lighthouses, and mansions.
- Spend an entire day exploring Rhode Island to the fullest
- Admire the scenery of the coastline and the elegance of old mansions
- Discover the rich history of Providence, Newport, Bristol, and Wickford
DescriptionMarveling at scenic views and learn about the history and culture of the Ocean State on this full-day bus tour. Uncover the things that make Rhode Island so attractive, including the quaint New England villages, scenic islands, magnificent beaches, picturesque lighthouses, and spectacular mansions. Start your day meeting up with your expert guide and hop aboard a climate-controlled tour bus as you embark on this full-day journey. Explore the smallest state in America, at 48 miles long and 37 miles wide. Begin in historic Providence and wind your way around the largest estuary in New England. Pass through charming Wickford, stunning Newport, Bristol (deemed America’s most patriotic town), and many other places. Along the way, there will be opportunities for you to get out, take pictures, and see things up close. After a full day of exploration, your tour will conclude where you first met.
IncludesAir-conditioned tour bus Expert guide Local taxes and fees Food and drinks Gratuities
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts, however, they do have handrails to assist in climbing up the stairs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now